- Obtain a permit from the DMV. Must go with an Instructor
- Pass Written Exam 40/50 Questions. Unless taken at your High School and recieved a Blue Card indicating PASS.
- Take a vision test. Must bring glasses/contacts if you wear any.
- Complete your 6 hours or more behind the Wheel.
- We validate your permit for you.
- DRIVE AWAY! Must have someone with you that has 3 years of experience or more and 21 years of age at all times.
Ready to start driving?
Find out more about what the 6 hr program entails.
Road Test Services
Option 1: Rent A Ready Car
- A Ready Car comes equip with all NJ DMV requirements including Hand brake, ins, registration, etc.
- Did you practice Parallel Park, K-turn and Straight Reverse?
- Do you understand all test rules, and road knowledge?
- If YES? Sign up in form with option 1. If No? Check out option 2!
Option 2: 1 Hour Practice before test.
- Learn everything you need to know before your test.
- Take the test with the same car used to practice.
- Please select option 2 in sign up below if you would like to practice.
Do not hit those cones!
Call today, and learn the best possible tactics to parallel park with confidence and ease.
Some Reasons you might need a refresher.
- Road Test is coming up and you haven't practiced much driving, especially parallel parking. This is mostly good for 16 yr old's who completed their 6 hours but didn't get the chance to drive with anyone while having a permit.
- Adults looking to obtain their license and need to take the road test.
- Foreigners who have driving experience in other parts of the world. However are not aware of US rules and regulations. We emphasize on 3R'S Road systems, Road signs and Right of way.
- The elderly who would like to brush up on their driving skills. This is a great way to boost ones confidence on the road.
Choose a class when signing up.